The UK END 2 END cycle challenge is the ultimate
opportunity to raise money for the charity of your choice. All you need to
do is choose the charity you want to fundraise for and begin!
At Action Challenge we want to help you raise as much money as
possible, whilst also putting on a challenge for you that will never
be forgotten. In order for us to do this we set a minimum fundraising amount
for you to raise, to ensure your charity gets a good return. However, this is just a minimum! The sky is the limit for the amount you can possibly raise, and we want to help. Therefore, we give you a whole month after you complete your challenge, for the opportunity to raise even more!
Choose a charity
We've partnered with a number of the UK's leading charities to offer you flexibility and choice in who you can cycle for! All of our partner charities whose logos are carried at the bottom of this website will be able to support your fundraising efforts every step of the way with dedicated teams to offer advice, hints and tips on how to reach your fundraising target. There are also a number of participating charities who are accepting fundraisers onto the challenge on their behalf - click on the link on the right hand side of this page for a full list of all participating charities you can fundraise for.
- The minimum sponsorship target is a commitment from you to fundraise a minimum amount for charity.
- The charity cover the costs associated with your place on the event.
- The balance of all remaining monies (approximately + anything above this) are retained by your charity.
- Your charity will provide fundraising support, online sponsorship forms, ideas and encouragement.
When is the fundraising due?
- A sum of the total fundraising target must be received by your charity 10 weeks before the event to ensure your place on the challenge.
- The remaining balance and any extra is due to be received by the charity prior to the event and certainly no later than 4 weeks subsequent to the event.
My charity isn't listed?
We have partnered with a select number of charities and you can find out more about our current charity partners by clicking on the tabs to the right of this page. If your charity is not listed or you're not sure who to fundraise for, please click here for our full list of charity partners to choose from.
Alternatively, if there's a charity you'd like to represent that isn't listed, then just fill out the charity name when registering and we'll contact them!
Once you have completed your registration you can set up your online fundraising page with Just Giving.
If you're a charity and would like to offer your fundraisers a great opportunity to raise money for your cause, then please click here!