LAND'S END TO JOHN O'GROATS
THE ULTIMATE UK TOURING CYCLE
Land's End to John O'Groats is the ultimate UK cycle challenge. But what's the best way to tackle it and make for an unforgettable experience? UK End 2 End delivers the perfect ride, with the ideal sized group of 100 riders, ensuring group camaraderie along with ample space on the roads. Ride this fully supported event, as you attempt 930 miles in just 9 days, raising funds for a charity close to your heart.
You'll experience the very best that British cycling has to offer, from roads perfect for riding, to landscapes overwhelmingly beautiful. Achieve this amid fantastic hospitality and as part of a unique team, all pulling together with one shared ambition...
- A total of 930 miles - 100+ miles a day!
- Pre start camp to begin & hotel finish in Inverness.
- Food, energy drinks, support, accommodation.
- Historic cities, rural landscapes, fantastic scenery.
- Signed route, with route maps & cycle guides.
- Bike mechanics, rest & recovery buses on hand.
- Massage teams, event doctor, medics.
- Entertainment - welcome & celebratory parties.
- Staggered daily starts - all experience levels.
- Pre-event training rides - get fit & meet the team!
- Free entry to one of our Moonriders events!
- Choice of 3 fundraising/payment options.
- For a charity of your choice!
Want to know more about UK End 2 End and how we will support you every mile of the way? Click here to see how we intend to make your challenge one you'll never forget!
If you have any questions about the challenge or are thinking about signing up speak to the team on 0207 609 6695 or email email@example.com!
We have more rides for 2013, take a look, there's a challenge for everyone!
3 amazing rides, to be taken on in just 24 hours. London to Paris, Newcastle or Land's End! Click below to find out more...